17.8.09

MONZUKI

Hello friends,
It's been a while since I've been on here, as I have been rather crammed getting prepared for an upcoming show in September. . .. .

I just wanted to make a quick post about this blog I was featured on, Monzuki. On this blog, he shares artwork, and or design by artists from all over the globe, many of which I never knew existed, and was glad to be introduced to their work. He really does a great job with this site, as some of the artists he showcases are definitely worth checking out.

Check it out: Monzuki

1 comment:

  1. "I attempt to represent what I see as our society's increasing drive towards consumerism and materialism in its quest to achieve fulfillment through this artificial reality presented to us on a daily basis." didn't know drinks and lack of sleep could make you such a smart guy.-cole

    ReplyDelete